[opensuse-buildservice] Re: build.opensuse.org: 400 remote error: /usr/lib/obs/service//tar.service No such file or directory
On miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2019 15:59:03 (CEST) Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Mai 29 2019, Julio González Gil <jgonzalez@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am building a new package at
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:juliogonzalezgil/sumaform
and using the tar service (together with obs_scm)

When trying to build locally, the package builds without any kind of
issue.

But after sending the package to the server, all I can see is:
Files could not be expanded: service error: 400 remote error:
/usr/lib/obs/service//tar.service No such file or directory less info
service daemon error:
400 remote error: /usr/lib/obs/service//tar.service No such file or
directory
The set_version and tar services should be configured to run at build
time.

Ouch! That's right!

It's even documented at https://github.com/openSUSE/obs-service-tar_scm#tar

But it seems I was mixing that with the instructions from:

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Concept_SourceService#Example_2:_GIT_integration

Which BTW should mention obs_scm as recommended alternative.

I will try to update the wiki.

Thanks a lot.

I don't really think the tar service is not available, as I am using that
very same service at, for example:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/systemsmanagement:Uyuni:Maste
r/susemanager-schema/_service?expand=1
That has the correctly configured mode.

Andreas.

--
Julio González Gil
Release Engineer, SUSE Manager and Uyuni