Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Adding repositories to project, but downloads don't show up?
Hey,

On 23.05.19 20:02, Brüns, Stefan wrote:

Mentioning openSUSE Leap, I find it quite awkward you make good use (or abuse
- both Ubuntu 16.10 and 17.10 are EOLed) of the infrastructure provided by
SUSE, but only care for Ubuntu and Debian.

Just to make it clear. We are open for everybody doing anything they
need to do for their project on build.opensuse.org. We don't consider
only building for non-opensuse distros abuse in any way.

Of course we welcome any contribution you want to make to any of the
openSUSE projects, but it is **NOT** a requirement to use this service.

Please continue to have fun building osmocom binaries here Harald! Keep
up the good work :-)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang