Re: [opensuse-buildservice] software.opensuse.org doesn't find some packages
feel free to open an issue here:
https://github.com/openSUSE/osem/

On 5/24/19 11:31 AM, Werner Flamme wrote:
Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm right here, please point me to the correct place
when I'm not :)

I tried to find some software on software.opensuse.org - named "jitsi".
I am told that there is no such package. But
<https://software.opensuse.org/package/jitsi> shows some, at least
community packages.

Similarly, a search for "proxy" shows many packages, but not
"proxytunnel". A direct search for "proxytunnel" also tells me that
there is no package. But again,
<https://software.opensuse.org/package/proxytunnel> shows results.

How can these different results be explained? And can the wrong "no
packages" statements please be eliminated somehow?

Werner

--
Jonathan Brielmaier
SUSE Linux GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg