Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Adding repositories to project, but downloads don't show up?
On 5/23/19 8:02 PM, Brüns, Stefan wrote:
Mentioning openSUSE Leap, I find it quite awkward you make good use (or abuse
- both Ubuntu 16.10 and 17.10 are EOLed) of the infrastructure provided by
SUSE, but only care for Ubuntu and Debian.
I don't think the Osmocom project only cares for Debian and Ubuntu. At
least on Tumbleweed `zypper search osmo` prints a quite exhaustive list
of osmocom related packges. They are packeged in:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/network:telephony

In fact that the Osmocom project fights pretty alone in the field of
FOSS mobile communications, they are doing pretty well :) So I don't
think we should complain here...

P.S: I don't write in my role as SUSE employee. Only as openSUSE
contributor and former OsmocomBB user :)
--
Jonathan Brielmaier
SUSE Linux GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg