Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Automatically install RPMs when installing Add-on/Product
Am 19.05.2019 um 09:46 schrieb Till Dörges:
So I guess my questions are: Is there a way to do this with Add-on CDs created
via
OBS/Kiwi? Is <releasepackage> the way to go, and if so is there any RTFM I could
perform? Or is there even an easier way?

Hi,

No need to change the kiwi file, the product converter will create a *-Addon-release.spec
for you if there is none. So take the one generated and copy it back into _product and
add your Requires there. You will have something like
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/openSUSE:Leap:42.3/_product:openSUSE-Addon-NonOss-release

Just take the spec you got there and put in _product, it will be copied over.

Greetings, Stephan