[opensuse-buildservice] Automatically install RPMs when installing Add-on/Product
Hello all,

we're building Add-on CDs using OBS 2.9.4 (via a '_product' pkg), which
generally
works fine (Add-on can be registered/installed using 'yast add-on').

Now I'm looking for a way to automatically install a set of RPMs if my Add-on
CD is
installed.

IIRC this was possible using yast2-add-on-creator.

I've read through
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Concept_Product_Definition, but
came
up empty.

Searching through /usr/lib/obs/server/BSProductXML.pm and
/usr/lib/obs/server/bs_productconvert I stumbled across <releasepackage> which
apparently means that one can replace the <PRODUCT>-Addon RPM which is normally
installed?

Then the idea would be to have a custom <PRODUCT>-Addon RPM with simply an
additional
'Requires:' to pull in the RPMs I want to install automatically.

I started trying around and also looking at
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/openSUSE:Leap:42.3/_product/openSUSE.product?expand=1

However, I couldn't get it to work.

So I guess my questions are: Is there a way to do this with Add-on CDs created
via
OBS/Kiwi? Is <releasepackage> the way to go, and if so is there any RTFM I could
perform? Or is there even an easier way?

Thanks and regards -- Till
--
PRESENSE Technologies GmbH Sachsenstr. 5, D-20097 HH
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors AG Hamburg, HRB 107844

Wir sind wieder auf dem BSI IT-Sicherheitskongress
21.-23. Mai 2019 – Bonn