Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Cannot upload big source files to private OBS instance
Hi,

Am 06.05.19 um 14:36 schrieb Keil, Karsten:
Hey Henne,

Last week I was ill, so here some news about the issue.
The download did finish after very long time (17 hours). This is much too
long other files (e.g a 120 MB) source file did finish in less a minute.
The OBS server had 2.5 GB of ram free at this time and lot of space in the
filesystem.

I did some more tests - a 128MB File took less then 10 seconds to commit
with osc, a 150MB file 28 minutes. The full wireshark trace show data
flow in the first 10 sec then only small TCP packets until some seconds
before the end then some packets again and the upload finished successful.

After this I decide to pull the last apache updates into the server and
the issue was gone. A 500MB file need also only 10 seconds to commit
now. (Note I did reboot the server several times before without any
change of the behavior).
So my problem is solved, but still I do not understand why it did happen
on a system which did run half a year without any issue.

Karsten