[opensuse-buildservice] build dependencies show as blocked -- for packages that are built/available. wrong config?
I have a home:/ project,

https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/home:pgnd:security:netfilter

configured to build/use my own, local gcc8 project,

https://build.opensuse.org/projects/home:pgnd:security:netfilter/meta

<repository name="openSUSE_Leap_15.0" rebuild="transitive"
block="all" linkedbuild="all">
==> <path project="home:pgnd:devel:gcc8"
repository="openSUSE_Leap_15.0"/>
</repository>

where I've set the block="all", per

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Concept_build_scheduling_strategies

Block mode
all: The default behaviour, don't start the build if a
depending package is currently building.

Checking, the gcc8 project _is_ (re)built, in state "succeeded",

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:pgnd:devel:gcc8

but my dependent ...:netfilter project is completely 'blocked',

https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/home:pgnd:security:netfilter?arch_x86_64=1&blocked=1&defaults=0&repo_openSUSE_Leap_15_0=1

iproute2 blocked
ipset blocked
iptables blocked
libmnl blocked
libnetfilter_acct blocked
libnetfilter_conntrack blocked
libnetfilter_cthelper blocked
libnetfilter_cttimeout blocked
libnetfilter_log blocked
libnetfilter_queue blocked
libnfnetlink blocked
libnftnl blocked
shorewall blocked
xtables-addons blocked

where the blocks include gcc*; e.g., for the 'shorewall' package, the block is
reported as:

gcc-PIE, gcc, binutils, libgmp10, gcc8, cpp, libstdc++6, libmpfr6,
libmpc3, cpp8, libasan5, libatomic1, libgomp1, libitm1, liblsan0, libmpx2,
libmpxwrappers2, libtsan0, libubsan1

checking, e.g., gcc-PIE, it's currently built & directly available as

https://build.opensuse.org/package/binary/home:pgnd:devel:gcc8/gcc/openSUSE_Leap_15.0/x86_64/gcc-PIE-8-lp150.109.72.x86_64.rpm

and in the repos already in the same version

https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/pgnd:/devel:/gcc8/openSUSE_Leap_15.0/x86_64/gcc-PIE-8-lp150.109.72.x86_64.rpm

Same holds true for the other gcc*-built packages I've checked ...

(1) Why do the blocks appear in my ...:netfilter for packages that are
available?
(2) Is there additional/different project config I need to avoid these blocks,
and keep the projects in sync?