[opensuse-buildservice] Issue with set_version service
  • From: Morschhäuser, Mark <Mark.Morschhaeuser@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 07:34:47 +0000
Hi,

I use the set_version service in combination with the tar_scm service to
replace the version number in my spec file.
Replacing the version in the head of the spec file works, but I use the
%{version} macro in the %build section and here I get the original value
instead of the replaced value.
I also found out that if I grep the version from the spec file (like grep
^Version: *.spec) I also get the original value instead of the replaced one
(and there is only one spec, I listed all files from the %build section).
I did not look at the source RPM but if the file is not properly rewritten,
then the srpm probably contains a wrong spec file.
Did I do something wrong or does the service work differently?

Regards,

Mark

[TestingExpo_Footer]<http://www.testing-expo.com/europe/en/>

Besuchen Sie DSA auf der Automotive Testing Expo 2019 in Stuttgart - wir freuen
uns auf Sie!
Stand 8448, 21. - 23. Mai 2019

Für Terminvereinbarungen und kostenlose Besucherausweise wenden Sie sich gerne
an Frau Vanessa Sack:
Tel.: +49 2408 9492-794
E-Mail: vanessa.sack@xxxxxx

Visit DSA at Automotive Testing Expo 2019 in Stuttgart - we look forward to
welcoming you!
Booth 8448, May 21 to 23, 2019

For appointments and free visitor badges please get in touch with Ms. Vanessa
Sack:
Phone: +49 2408 9492-794
Email: vanessa.sack@xxxxxx