Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Triggering rebuild in home project has no effect
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 15:25:52 +0200
On 2019-04-23 12:04, Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Apr 23 2019, Christian Neyers <neyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm trying to trigger a rebuild for a package in my home project but I
cannot get it to work.

The event is in the queue, but it will take some time for it to reach
the top.

Andreas.

Thanks for your reply, can you point me to where I can check this?

I found [1,2], but not sure how to properly interpret those pages. What pops
into my eyes is that "back-home x86_64" is "booting". Other than that,
there appear to be lots of idle x86_64 workers and the number of "Packages
in waiting queue" is regularly dropping to zero.

yes, it got killed by some friend OOM killer.

However, the repository state is what you should look at. We have a
marked if it is known to be outdated and the scheduler needs to look at it.

osc r -v ...