Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Triggering rebuild in home project has no effect
On 2019-04-23 12:04, Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Apr 23 2019, Christian Neyers <neyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm trying to trigger a rebuild for a package in my home project but I cannot
get it to work.

The event is in the queue, but it will take some time for it to reach
the top.

Andreas.

Thanks for your reply, can you point me to where I can check this?

I found [1,2], but not sure how to properly interpret those pages. What pops
into my eyes is that "back-home x86_64" is "booting". Other than that, there
appear to be lots of idle x86_64 workers and the number of "Packages in waiting
queue" is regularly dropping to zero.

Cheers

[1] https://build.opensuse.org/monitor
[2] https://build.opensuse.org/monitor/old