[opensuse-buildservice] Triggering rebuild in home project has no effect
Hello list,

I'm trying to trigger a rebuild for a package in my home project but I cannot
get it to work.

When I click 'Trigger Rebuild' on [1], I'm redirected to the overview page of
the package and the message

Triggered rebuild for home:cney/pijul successfully.

is shown at the top. Nothing happens after though. I tried from the command
line with osc as well, but no rebuild happens.

% osc -d rebuild home:cney pijul openSUSE_Tumbleweed x86_64
POST
https://api.opensuse.org/build/home:cney?cmd=rebuild&arch=x86_64&repository=openSUSE_Tumbleweed&package=pijul
ok

Is manually triggering a rebuild allowed/forbidden for home projects? I
couldn't find anything on the topic with a quick web search.

Thanks and cheers

[1]
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/home:cney/pijul/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/x86_64