Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Trouble with Raspbian: "apt-key not found" during init_buildsystem
  • From: Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 16:52:07 +0200
Dear Marcus,

On Tue, Apr 02, 2019 at 10:43:30PM +0200, Marcus Hüwe wrote:
When the build chroot is set up the deps are ordered (that is, if package A
requires/depends on package B, B is (usually) installed before A). There
seems to be a "bug" in the raspbian-archive-keyring package: it uses
"apt-key" in its postinst script, but lacks a "Depends: apt" in the control
file.

Thanks, I will try to report this to raspbian upstream.

As a workaround, you can add the following line to your prjconf (for instance,
via osc meta prjconf -e network:osmocom:nightly):

Order: apt:raspbian-archive-keyring

which makes sure that apt is installed before raspbian-archive-keyring.

I just tried it, it works. Thanks again!

--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxx> http://laforge.gnumonks.org/