Re: [opensuse-buildservice] obs-ui - to create project, it take several minutes (~3mn)
Hey Renato,

On 02.04.19 12:03, Renato _ wrote:

Everything is working fine. Except when we create (from UI) a new project.
I noticed the same when someone NEW connect the first time on the UI.

I don't believe those are connected. My suspicion is the graph on the
main page. It's super annoying and on my personal bugs-to-kill-list.

Does someone have any clue what is going on? a track to watch or operations.

First of all you should increase the log level. In the API directory
there is the file.

config/environments/production.rb

in it, change the setting to

config.log_level = :debug

which will produce more meaningful logs. Then let us know what you
observe or paste the relevant logs somewhere like paste.opensuse.org

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org