Re: [opensuse-buildservice] maintenance branching
On Tuesday 2019-04-02 12:29, Morschhäuser, Mark wrote:

I learned about how the maintenance process works but I cannot explain what
the osc branch -M option actually does differently from normal branching. Can
someone tell me please?
osc help just prints " Create project and package in maintenance mode".

(And to complicate matters, there is osc mbranch.)

It will be all right if you just do a normal `osc branch`
and then `osc sr` to some :Update project.