[opensuse-buildservice] maintenance branching
  • From: Morschhäuser, Mark <Mark.Morschhaeuser@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 10:29:38 +0000
Hi,

I learned about how the maintenance process works but I cannot explain what the
osc branch -M option actually does differently from normal branching. Can
someone tell me please?
osc help just prints " Create project and package in maintenance mode".
And also I want to ask if the web interface misses this special kind of
branching feature (or maybe it does it automatically if I branch from a
maintained project?).

Best regards,

Mark