[opensuse-buildservice] obs-ui - to create project, it take several minutes (~3mn)
Hey everyone, I am running on my own OBS v. 2.9.5 based on openSUSE 42.3. Each
app are working on separate BareMetals except the DB.
(1xobs-ui, 4xobs-worker, 1xobs-db in to a virtual machine)

Everything is working fine. Except when we create (from UI) a new project. It
takes several minutes to complete (approximately ~3mn). I noticed the same when
someone NEW connect the first time on the UI.
I expect, a mechanism from the obs-ui that create the own home::dir and is
timing out for something.
Once created, all is fast and running fine.

Does someone have any clue what is going on? a track to watch or operations.
Since there are no interesting logs, I could suspect something related on the
DB. but I am not a DBA expert.

Thank you very Much,

note: all boxes are pretty much IDLE even then jobs are running. no load, no
I/O disk, etc..--