[opensuse-buildservice] OBS publisher queue in deep trouble
Hi,

For everyone waiting for her packages to appear on download
server, there are currently good and bad news.

The good news first: you have more time for other hobbies.
The bad news: it might take quite some time for the situation
to restore.

The openSUSE Leap 15.0 repos were triggered for republishing
and our infrastructure has serious trouble getting through the
backlog. I put some more data on the github issue:
https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/issues/7281#issuecomment-477226673

I hope this helps.

Greetings, Stephan