AW: [!!Mass Mail]Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Changing the OBS server's FQDN
  • From: Morschhäuser, Mark <Mark.Morschhaeuser@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 12:35:48 +0000
Hi,

my curl
command prints

<publishedpath project="<prj>" repository="<repo>">
</publishedpath>

(with correct hostname and everything)

curl -I <url>
TTP/1.0 200 Connection established

curl: (60) SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate
[...]
If you'd like to turn off curl's verification of the certificate, use
the -k (or --insecure) option.

-> curl -k -I <url>
HTTP/1.0 200 Connection established

HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found