Re: [!!Mass Mail]Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Changing the OBS server's FQDN
On 2019-03-22 08:22:17 +0000, Morschhäuser, Mark wrote:
the download_url entry is correct (it was not present until yesterday but I
added it after I saw it on api.opensuse). I restarted memcached but that did
not seem to change anything.
I also rebooted to make sure everything is restarted. No change.

Ok, let's assume you want to visit the following page:

Can you post the result of the following command?

- curl

This should return an xml document with an <url/> element.
Also, please post the result of

curl -I <text part of the <url/> element>

Taking your first mail into account, this will probably result in a 404.
Hence, the non-working repo server is ignored and an URL is used/generated
that points to

where <some_host> is either the value of the "external_frontend_host" or
"frontend_host" config option, which can be set in the
/path/to/the/api/config/options.yml file.

Marcus