[opensuse-buildservice] Re: osc and gnome keyring
On 3/22/19 1:05 PM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Mär 22 2019, Tony Jones <tonyj@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I have an entry in my gnome keyring for <my external
userid>@api.opensuse.org. It's unfortunate that the debug/verbose options
don't provide any info about the interaction with the keyring as if I remove
the opensuse entry from the keyring I get the exact same error so it's hard
to tell what is occurring.

Try starting with the api section in .oscrc removed, then connect to the
api and enter the credentials. That should set up the keyring entry for
you.

Thanks. That fixed it. So I now have use_keyring=1 (globally) and a new api
block created by osc that contains keyring=1 .