[opensuse-buildservice] Re: osc and gnome keyring
  • From: Andreas Schwab <schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 21:05:17 +0100
On Mär 22 2019, Tony Jones <tonyj@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I have an entry in my gnome keyring for <my external
userid>@api.opensuse.org. It's unfortunate that the debug/verbose options
don't provide any info about the interaction with the keyring as if I remove
the opensuse entry from the keyring I get the exact same error so it's hard
to tell what is occurring.

Try starting with the api section in .oscrc removed, then connect to the
api and enter the credentials. That should set up the keyring entry for
you.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 7578 EB47 D4E5 4D69 2510 2552 DF73 E780 A9DA AEC1