Re: AW: AW: [opensuse-buildservice] Changing the OBS server's FQDN
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 16:23:46 +0100
On Donnerstag, 21. März 2019, 16:07:45 CET Morschhäuser, Mark wrote:
Hi,

I don't understand - he wanted me to remove the $repodownload variable if it
is there, but it is not. So everything should be alright and another
solution must be found.

ah, did not saw that ... my 15.1 mailer is a bit slow ..

however, the backend config has no influence to the UI. You spoke about the
webui, right? Or where exactly do you see the wrong name?

And please don't configre names in BSConfig.pm anymore, also the backend is
taking it from the /configuration.xml, but the BSConfig.pm would overwrite it
for backward compability.

However, you would need to sync all places manually then..

Regards,

Mark