[opensuse-buildservice] OBS + GitHub using webhooks (was: OBS + GitHub - deprecation of GitHub Services)
Hi, everyone!

I successfully integrated OBS and GitHub after reading previous
messages on this mailing list:

https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2018-05/msg00042.html
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2018-10/msg00034.html

I made a begin-to-end how-to and published it:

https://kamarada.github.io/en/2019/03/19/integrating-the-open-build-service-with-github/

It starts with an existing GitHub repository and an empty OBS package
and ends with an integrated setup so that any git push to GitHub
triggers a package rebuild in OBS.

Please feel free to copy and paste it as is to an official place
(maybe a wiki or the OBS blog), change the example to a more
appropriate one if you want, I can also help if given the proper
permissions and instructions.

Only later I realized the OBS documentation has been updated with
instructions on how to use GitHub webhooks:

https://openbuildservice.org/help/manuals/obs-user-guide/cha.obs.source_service.html#sec.obs.sserv.github.com

But all the necessary information is fragmented across the OBS guides.

My how-to references Adrian's and Frank's texts, so I carbon copy them
and again thank them for sharing information.

Antonio
The Linux Kamarada Project
http://kamarada.github.io/

Em seg, 29 de out de 2018 às 09:22, Christian Bruckmayer