Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Wipe out unreferenced sources from /srv/obs/sources
Hi,

On 18 March 2019 07:33 Carsten Hoeger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

we just found out - while checking how we could reduce disk usage in our
internal OBS -, that
/srv/obs/source is full of sources which do no longer exist in any
projects.

Is there a way to get a positive list of all used sources contained in
/srv/obs/sources, so
that we can manually remove those, that aren't used anymore?

There is obs_admin --remove-old-sources, perhaps this is what you are
looking for.

This has been implemented with our sponsoring; we are using that.
For whatever reason, it doesn't seem to delete all unused sources.

Looking at the code, it only takes care of existing projects, the sources we're
talking about are not referenced by any existing project anymore.

--

kind regards,
Carsten Hoeger

Phone: +49 2761 75252 00 Fax: +49 2761 75252 30
Email: carsten.hoeger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Open-Xchange AG, Hohenzollernring 72, 50672 Cologne, District Court Cologne HRB
95366
Managing Board: Rafael Laguna de la Vera, Carsten Dirks, Michael Knapstein,
Stephan Martin
Chairman of the Board: Richard Seibt

European Office:
Open-Xchange GmbH, Olper Huette 5f, D-57462 Olpe, Germany, District Court
Siegen, HRB 8718
Managing Director: Frank Hoberg

US Office:
Open-Xchange. Inc., 530 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA