[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Wipe out unreferenced sources from /srv/obs/sources
  • From: Andreas Schwab <schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 20:48:33 +0100
On Mär 15 2019, Carsten Hoeger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

we just found out - while checking how we could reduce disk usage in our
internal OBS -, that
/srv/obs/source is full of sources which do no longer exist in any projects.

Is there a way to get a positive list of all used sources contained in
/srv/obs/sources, so
that we can manually remove those, that aren't used anymore?

There is obs_admin --remove-old-sources, perhaps this is what you are
looking for.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 7578 EB47 D4E5 4D69 2510 2552 DF73 E780 A9DA AEC1