Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Is "staticlinks" still working for images?
Any idea? Anyone? :-)

On viernes, 25 de enero de 2019 11:39:38 (CET) Julio González Gil wrote:
We upgraded one of our products to use the new version of product
definitions, and it seems "staticlinks" does not work anymore, as the
repositories are generated with buildnumbers.

So far I discovered that using:

Repotype: slepool:nobuildid

OBS able to generate repositories without build numbers.

However: is it possible to have both repositories with and without build
numbers at the same time, as I think it was the case with "staticlinks"?

--
Julio González Gil <jgonzalez@xxxxxxxx>
Release Engineer