[opensuse-buildservice] osc build --local-package Fedora_{29|Rawhide} fails with public key not available

I originally posted this yesterday on the forum and an administrator
malcolmlewis offered a workaround using --no-verify and suggested
posting to this mailing list to determine the real problem.

I have had a package for some time which builds correctly on the Build
Service for openSuse, Debian and Fedora. It also builds correctly for
openSuse and Debian on my local machine using:-
osc build --local-package openSUSE_LEAP_15.0
osc build --local-package openSUSE_Tumbleweed
osc build --local-package Debian_9.0

Yesterday I tried to build the package for Fedora (29 and Rawhide)
locally for the first time:-
osc build --local-package Fedora_29
osc build --local-package Fedora_Rawhide

The first run populated the package cache which took a long time
(around 1 hour) screen output pausing when not found at the
downloads site and retrieval was attempted via API. After this stage
and on all subsequent build attempts I got the errors:-
using keys from Fedora:Rawhide, home:m-grant-prg
warning:
/var/cache/osbuild-packagecache/Fedora:Rawhide/standard/x86_64/attr-2.4.48-4.fc30.x86_64.rpm:
Header V3 RSA/SHA256 Signature, key ID cfc659b9:
NOKEY
/var/cache/osbuild-packagecache/Fedora:Rawhide/standard/x86_64/attr-2.4.48-4.fc30.x86_64.rpm
:
public key not available

The last message was repeated many times for multiple packages.

openSUSE and Debian builds continue to work correctly.

Any help or suggestions would be most welcome.

Regards,
Mark