Re: [opensuse-buildservice] projects linkink
On 1/8/2019 11:32 AM, Michael Schroeder wrote:
On Tue, Jan 08, 2019 at 09:35:56AM +0100, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Dienstag, 8. Januar 2019, 09:33:14 CET Petr Vanek wrote:
hi all,

I need to solve following issue:

I have a project (self-hosted QBS instance) and I need to use packages
from this repo:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/network:messaging:zeromq:release-sta
ble

for following distros: opensuse (here I can use system provided
zmq/czmq), fedora, centos7, debian/ubuntu (debbuild)

Is there some way how to "symlink" the project into mine? Ideally to
receive updates from the upstream repo.

I know I can copy rpm packages and load them into my OBS, but I'd like
to avoid it. Also I'd like to include these packages in the final
repository for users as dependencies...
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Concept_project_linking
you need the project link and the linkedbuild="all" attribute
That mirrors the package sources, but the question was to get the
built binaries, right?

yes, it was about built bin/dev packages. But I found I need only 3 of these packages, so I'm using "_aggregate" for now. It looks promising.

cheers,
Petr