Re: [opensuse-buildservice] centos developer toolsets

On Tuesday 2019-01-08 09:41, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Dienstag, 8. Januar 2019, 09:36:41 CET Petr Vanek wrote:
hi all,

is there any way how I can enable "Developer Toolsets" in centos/rhel
projects in the OBS, please?

For one of my packages I need gcc toolset >= 5.x, unfortunately these
distros contain 4.x only.

reference:

https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/rhscl/devtoolset-7/

or do I need to import all these packages into my OBS?

http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/sclo/x86_64/rh/devtoolset-7/

seems so ... these are just single files without any repository data.

Importing the src.rpm's seems to be the easiest

Just import the binrpms (make empty project, copy into
/srv/obs/build/.../:full/ and run bs_admin rescan-repository)