[opensuse-buildservice] projects linkink
hi all,

I need to solve following issue:

I have a project (self-hosted QBS instance) and I need to use packages from this repo:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/network:messaging:zeromq:release-stable

for following distros: opensuse (here I can use system provided zmq/czmq), fedora, centos7, debian/ubuntu (debbuild)

Is there some way how to "symlink" the project into mine? Ideally to receive updates from the upstream repo.

I know I can copy rpm packages and load them into my OBS, but I'd like to avoid it. Also I'd like to include these packages in the final repository for users as dependencies...

thanks,

Petr