[opensuse-buildservice] "State needs recalculations" forever, on a release project
I am trying to release packages from:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/systemsmanagement:Uyuni:Master:CentOS6-Uyuni-Client-Tools

to:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/systemsmanagement:Uyuni:Stable:CentOS6-Uyuni-Client-Tools

With:

$ osc release systemsmanagement:Uyuni:Master:CentOS6-Uyuni-Client-Tools
<status code="invoked">
<summary>Job invoked</summary>
</status>

But for some reason only one package (cobbler) was released. I can't see any
errors, but
no other packages are released, and the status of the repositories is "State
needs
recalculations, former state was: No build possible atm, waiting for jobs in
other
repositories"

The strange thing is CentOS7 worked fine when I released packages from:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/systemsmanagement:Uyuni:Master:CentOS7-Uyuni-Client-Tools

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/systemsmanagement:Uyuni:Stable:CentOS7-Uyuni-Client-Tools

With:

$ osc release systemsmanagement:Uyuni:Master:CentOS7-Uyuni-Client-Tools
<status code="invoked">
<summary>Job invoked</summary>
</status>

It is hard to me to believe that this is a config problem, as meta and project
are almost the
same at origin and destination (only exception being that at
Master:CentOS6-Uyuni-Client-
Tools there is an extra patch project to systemsmanagement:Uyuni:Master:Temp).

Any idea of what is going on?

--
Julio González Gil <jgonzalez@xxxxxxxx>
Release Engineer