[opensuse-buildservice] build.opensuse.org: command not found
Hello,

Thanks for this great service/software !

I'm trying to build a test package on build.opensuse.org [0] but I got this error:

```
[ 68s] /usr/bin/asciidoctor \
[ 68s] -n \
[ 68s] README.asciidoc
[ 68s] make: /usr/bin/asciidoctor: Command not found
[ 68s] make: *** [html] Error 127
[ 68s] error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.3YzfxW (%build)
```

That's strange because rubygem-asciidoctor-1.5.6.1-1.el7 has been installed before by the worker. I added the EPEL repository to my repositories list.

On my laptop, I'm able to build this package in a CentOS 7 VM with rubygem-asciidoctor-1.5.6.1-1.el7 package installed.

I didn't find any help in documentations regarding this issue.

[0] https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/home:nqb/hello-doc/CentOS_7/x86_64
--
Nicolas Quiniou-Briand