Re: [opensuse-buildservice] change of docker image filenames
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 09:29:04 +0100
On Mittwoch, 28. November 2018, 09:10:42 CET Olaf Hering wrote:
Am Tue, 20 Nov 2018 09:21:04 +0100

schrieb Olaf Hering <olaf@xxxxxxxxx>:
In the past days, or perhaps weeks, the name of docker images changed.
It used to be 'foo.tar' in the 'osc ls -lbv' output, now it is
'foo.x86_64.<release>.tar'
What controls the final filename, beside the #!BuildTag: in the Dockerfile?
Last Friday the filename was correct, according to 'osc ls -lbv'.
Now it is incorrect again.

Could you trigger a rebuild please and check?

We had a too old build script deployed after we migrated to SLE 15 on our
servers which lacked some features.

I guess this was causing this.