Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Publishing delays
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 07:58:56 +0100
On Sonntag, 25. November 2018, 12:05:02 CET Rosanne DiMesio wrote:
On Thu, 22 Nov 2018 11:29:25 +0100

Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I see that publishing to openSUSE_Leap_15.0 is working fine. However,
publishing to openSUSE_Leap_42.3 and openSUSE_Tumbleweed seems stuck
for a couple of days now. At least of the builds I am doing.

Like https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:rogeroberholtzer/laszip

Anyone else see this?

All my Debian Wine packages at
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/Emulators:Wine:Debian/wine-devel
have been stuck at "Build jobs have been processed, new repository is not
yet created" for over a day. Fedora packages built at the same time were
published right away.

these are two different backends. Also we don't make any difference between
the repository names.

All of your repos are published meanwhile, so there seems to be no problem
atm.

Please be aware that a publish only happens when _all_ packages for the
repository have finished building. So any buildjob in any other project
can lead to delays....