Re: [opensuse-buildservice] unreliable gwdg.de mirror
On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 05:53:29PM +0100, Eric Schirra wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 21. November 2018, 15:13:45 CET schrieb Olaf Hering:
Since about a week gwdg.de is unreliable as a mirror. At least for me it
always aborts a zypper dup with ssl errors.

Can we disable this mirror please until it is properly fixed?

} [data not shown]
* SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--
0 * Closing connection 1
curl: (60) SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate
More details here: http://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.html

curl performs SSL certificate verification by default, using a "bundle"
of Certificate Authority (CA) public keys (CA certs). If the default
bundle file isn't adequate, you can specify an alternate file
using the --cacert option.
If this HTTPS server uses a certificate signed by a CA represented in
the bundle, the certificate verification probably failed due to a
problem with the certificate (it might be expired, or the name might
not match the domain name in the URL).
If you'd like to turn off curl's verification of the certificate, use
the -k (or --insecure) option.

I have the package ca-certificates from Leap 15.0 install into Leap 42.3.
And the error is gone.

Marcus, why not simple put ca-certificate from 15.0 to 42.3?

I *need* to find out what the actual bug is :(

Ciao, Marcus