[opensuse-buildservice] lmms in multimedia:apps
  • From: Edgar Aichinger <edgar.aichinger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 09:17:35 +0100
Hello,

around two weeks ago i submitted an update of lmms (latest release 1.2.0-rc7)
to mm:apps, which after some more tweaks got accepted.

Now I see from the OBS webui that lmms in mm:apps successfully built and
published for Leap 15.0 and Tumbleweed, but my TW laptop using the new official
snapshot system, with mm:apps as additional package source, doesn't provide it,
for some reason lmms doesn't have arrived in the download area. Can someone
have a look please?

Thanks, Edgar