[opensuse-buildservice] Error 400 during "osc submitrequest" with a revision for the source package
Hi all,

maybe I am misunderstanding the help for "osc submitrequest", but I
thought one could create a submitrequest for an older revision of the
source package, so I can submit a state older than what is currently the
latest version (of the package that is to be submitted).

But regardless of how I specify the revision (r7, 7, the md5sum from
"osc log", ...), I always get the following error:

Server returned an error: HTTP Error 400: Bad Request
The source of package
home:ojkastl_buildservice:Branch_Virtualization_vagrant/vagrant for
revision r7 is broken

Submitting without the "-r" option works fine. I also issued several
"osc up" commands, checked out the different revisions via "osc up -r
7", all worked flawlessly).

Known issues? PEBKAC? Misunderstanding?

Kind Regards,
Johannes