Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: cmake and MS Windows builds
On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 8:06 PM Martin Koegler <martin.koegler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You would be looking for a mingw64-cross-cmake - but as this would be the
same as a normal cmake, there is no need for such a package.

Of course it would be that name. But I was curious about how a
non-cross cmake knew that you wanted to do a cross-compile for
Windows. It is running on Linux, so I would have thought that was the
default.

Please note, that the build target is determined by cmake options - not any
repository order or special cmake packages.

%_mingw32_cmake/%_mingw64_cmake will do all the magic for cross compiling.

This is of course what I am doing.

Anyway, all this was a false alarm. All is working fine.

--
Roger Oberholtzer