Re: [opensuse-buildservice] no progress since yesterday evening (CET)
Am 11.11.18 um 11:12 schrieb Hans-Peter Jansen:
Hi,

it looks, like OBS doesn't make any progress since yesterday evening.

The plots at https://build.opensuse.org/monitor end at 23:00, but
https://status.opensuse.org doesn't indicate any issues.

I see packages, that keep in finished state since 16 hours, although they
didn't produce a different result, hence no further processing should be
required, e.g.:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/home:frispete:telephony:asterisk/libpri/openSUSE_Leap_15.0/x86_64

That isn't usual OBS behavior.

Any ideas, what's up with OBS ATM?

There was at ~11pm CET some network split (again), which led to the API losing
the mysql server for a brief moment. This led to the process updating the
graphs getting stuck - I fixed that now with a restart. The same problem
affected the email notifications, which are now also delivered again.

I don't the builds were affected - and your package looks good, so
I can't say what the problem was there.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and
don't get so worked up about things.