Re: [opensuse-buildservice] yum update before building?
On Dienstag, 21. August 2018, 23:26:29 CEST wrote Stefan van der Eijk:
Hi Jeroen,

Maybe this helps: In advanced --> meta, change the order so the
updates repo is used first:

<repository name="Fedora_28">
<path project="Fedora:28" repository="update"/>
<path project="Fedora:28" repository="standard"/>

the standard path is actually not needed here, since the last entry
always gets expanded (and "update" has already "standard" as path in Fedora:28)

JFYI ;)

<arch>x86_64</arch>
<arch>aarch64</arch>
</repository>

with kind regards, / met vriendelijke groet,

Stefan van der Eijk