Re: [opensuse-buildservice] yum update before building?
  • From: Stefan van der Eijk <stefan.van.der.eijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 23:26:29 +0200
Hi Jeroen,

Maybe this helps: In advanced --> meta, change the order so the
updates repo is used first:

<repository name="Fedora_28">
<path project="Fedora:28" repository="update"/>
<path project="Fedora:28" repository="standard"/>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
<arch>aarch64</arch>
</repository>

with kind regards, / met vriendelijke groet,

Stefan van der Eijk