[opensuse-buildservice] Trying to build OpenRA for Mageia 6: failed to dlopen /usr/lib64/rpm-plugins/systemd_inhibit.so libdbus-1.so.3: cannot open shared object file
Hi,

I've been trying to build a bleeding-edge OpenRA package for Mageia 6,
but unfortunately I'm getting the build error:

[ 8s] cycle: perl-libintl-perl -> texinfo
[ 8s] breaking dependency texinfo -> perl-libintl-perl
[ 8s] done
[ 8s] querying package ids...
[ 9s] [1/341] installing augeas-lenses-1.8.0-1.mga6
[ 9s] error: Failed to dlopen
/usr/lib64/rpm-plugins/systemd_inhibit.so libdbus-1.so.3: cannot open
[ 9s] error: error reading from file .init_b_cache/augeas-lenses.rpm
[ 9s] exit ...
[ 9s]
[ 9s] fusion809-ot-pc failed "build openra-bleed.spec" at Sat Aug
18 17:16:09 UTC 2018.
[ 9s]

full log, if needed is here:
https://gist.github.com/7e2c94da7df2924b160400d77f012b5c.
augeas-lenses isn't a package I build so I think the issue is with the
snapshot of the Mageia 6 repos used by the OBS, but you's know more
about this than me so I'll let you reach your own conclusions, all I
care about is fixing this.

Thanks for your time,
Brenton