[opensuse-buildservice] Fedora Rawhide build of Vim unresolvable: python3-rpm-generators conflicts with python-rpm-macros
  • From: BJH2017 <brentonhorne77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 19:44:56 +1000
Hi,

My Fedora Rawhide build of Vim (I think URLs are forbidden so go to
home:fusion809/vim-redhat package on the openSUSE Build Service public
instance) has the status "Unresolvable" due to a conflict between
python3-rpm-generators and python-rpm-macros. I recall asking about
this in the IRC channel but I was focused on fixing a Cauldron issue
at the time so I forget what I was told about Rawhide and I think
email is the way to go as it's better documented. My package doesn't
depend on python3-rpm-generators or python-rpm-macros, at least not
explicitly.

Thanks for your time,
Brenton