Re: [opensuse-buildservice] splitdebug configuration
On Freitag, 17. August 2018, 10:39:07 CEST wrote Morschhäuser, Mark:
Hello,

I don't understand how to configure the splitdebug feature. It says

" Repotype: TYPE[:OPTIONS]

Defines the repository format for published repositories. Valid values
are: none, rpm-md, suse, debian, hdlist2, arch, staticlinks. The OPTIONS
parameter depends on the repository type, for rpm-md the known options are
'legacy' to create the old rpm-md format, 'deltainfo' or 'prestodelta' to
create delta rpm packages, 'rsyncable' to use rsyncable gzip compression. To
split the debug packages in an own published repository the option
splitdebug:REPOSITORY_SUFFIX can be used."

I want OBS to store all debuginfo packages in a separate directory and used
----
Repotype: rpm-md:splitdebug:debug

RepoType: splitdebug:_debug

----
in my project config but all debuginfo packages are stored in the x86_64
directory where the other packages are and the debug directory is not
created. How can I do this?

Best regards,

Mark

(AG Nürnberg)