[opensuse-buildservice] WTF is SLE-Module-Development-Tools-OBS? (SLES15)
Hi,

I'm trying to set up my internal OBS instance for SLES15.
In order to avoid problems, I'm trying to copy the setup of build.opensuse.org.

My setup chokes on SUSE:SLE-15:GA/SLE-Module-Development-Tools-OBS, I cannot
find it on our SMT as a mirrorable repository.
https://build.opensuse.org/project/repository_state/SUSE:SLE-15:GA/SLE-Module-Development-Tools-OBS
I'm pretty sure we have bought every available SLES subscription ever sold, and
even if not, it should at least show up
in "smt-mirror" as "not mirrorable".

What special magic is hidden in build.opensuse.org? ;-)

Have fun,
--
Stefan Seyfried