Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Disable kpti for OBS ARM workers
On Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2018, 19:39:25 CEST wrote Dirk Müller:
Hi,

Kernel 4.17 in openSUSE TW triggered a regression for the ARM workers
that is exposed by some of the SOCs ignoring errata workaround
in cases where kpti isn't turned off. while we fix the actual bug in
the upstream kernel, we proposed

https://github.com/openSUSE/obs-build/pull/452

can we please get at least the kpti=off part deployed on the opensuse
obs instance soonish?

merged and deployed.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5