[opensuse-buildservice] Keep multiple package versions in rpm repo
  • From: 686f6c6d <686f6c6d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 13:17:17 +0200
Greetings,

with a local install of OBS, is it possible to keep multiple versions
of my packages in the OBS-created rpm repo?

For example, if I have a package "myfoo" with version 4.2.0 sources in
OBS, and I'd like to also keep the two previously build versions
around in the rpm repo (f.e. 4.1.42 and 4.1.23). Is this at all
possible?

--
Kind regards
Christopher 'm4z' Holm / 686f6c6d

"We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense
and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is
beautiful and his children smart." --H. L. Mencken