Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Failure while building cacti SLE_12_Backports s390x
  • From: Usman Haider <uhaider.msee15seecs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 12:35:53 +0500
On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 12:14 AM, Johannes Kastl <kastl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Usman Haider schrieb:
On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 3:36 PM, Johannes Kastl <kastl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Usman Haider schrieb:

Can someone guide me on this?

Seems like the worker does not come up correctly and breaks during
preparation:

[ 7s] Mounting /sysroot...
[ 7s] EXT4-fs (vda): Couldn't mount RDWR because of unsupported
optional feature METADATA_CSUM. Load module with allow_unsupported=1
[ 7s] [ [1;31mFAILED [0m] Failed to mount /sysroot.
[ 7s] See "systemctl status sysroot.mount" for details.

I guess this might be something for the OBS team to fix...

Is there any work around it? Should i create a bug for it somewhere?

On second thought:

You are building for SLES12? Are there any unusual kernel modules that
you are BuildRequiring? And that are only installable using
allow_unsupported=1 ?

Thanks for your reply.

In my spec file there are following BuildRequires

BuildRequires: apache-rpm-macros
%if 0%{?suse_version}
BuildRequires: apache2-devel
%else
BuildRequires: httpd-devel

Are these unusual kernel modules? Complete spec file is here
https://pastebin.com/APefXmfR

--
Usman