[opensuse-buildservice] No metadata when using obs_scm service
Good afternoon,

I am having a quite singular problem; as of now, I am using the
`tar_scm` service for my package and I would like to switch to `obs_scm`
as requested upstream.
The problem is that, as of now, when using the latter one, the Git
metadata (AKA the .git folder) is not repacked inside the CPIO archive.
Why is it so? I need the Git metadata in order to properly build the
package.

The service is as it follows:

<!-- For the obs_scm, I just replaced the service name -->
<service name="tar_scm">
<param name="scm">git</param>
<param name="url">https://github.com/telegramdesktop/tdesktop.git</param>
<param name="revision">v1.3.7</param>